Skip to main content

New Music/Video - HERE TO STAY by Debie Rise






Former BBNaija housemate and talented artiste, Debie Rise has released the audio and visuals to her song "Here to Stay".

Produced by Johnny Drille and Directed by Paul Gambit, the video is EVERYTHING and more, and it promises to wow her fans with it intensified quality.



According to Debie Rise, "A lot of times, when I close my eyes,
where I see myself is far ahead of where I am.
Cause there are demons... demons I have to fight...  
but I have a target and I will not settle for less until I get there...
I will stand out in my own world.

I am "Here To Stay", what about you?

Kindly share with me: what is/are your demon(s)?

(My name is Debie Rise, my demon is procrastination, but I am #HereToStay) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freedom)" in Response to the #EndSARS Movement, Voice Against Police Brutality

By Siji Oyewusi Deborah Rise drops a call to End Police Brutality and to Rise in Unity with her new music video "We Have Won (Freedom)".  Inspired by #EndSars #EndPoliceBrutality, the song is a celebration of diversity, a call to social justice and unity, and also to speak up about the situation currently going on in Nigeria as the song helps push for change and moves us in the right direction. We Have Won (Freedom) Deborah Rise.  Our voice is our power and we will use it to ensure that our change comes!                                            

Nigerian Software Start-up, KariXchange launches an Artificial Intelligent Bot, predicts World Cup Matches

By Oyesiji Oyewusi KariXchange is a start-up software company that builds Platforms taking into consideration; User design, Ultimate user Experience and User Empowerment. KariXchange has of recent, built a Social and Service Artificial Intelligent Bot, Nyra, which will underlie most of its applications and platforms. Nyra is both a Social and Service Bot that will participate in major social activities and also be a backbone for KariXchange’s Service Apps. Nyra was firstly conceived as a service bot for one of its applications, an application which will be launched in two months; however due to the World Cup, KariXchange decided to launch the bot to participate in the fervor of the World Cup. Nyra, an androgynous bot is intelligent enough to predict matches, chat with users over any topic, and create a user experience around chats. On the World Cup, Nyra gives valuable information on progress of the game and also predicts scores. Nyra prompts predictions from users an...

Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Brazen

By Siji Oyewusi Few days after dropping its first collection featuring kaftan designs, Nigerian based fashion label Jurio Luti has released an all new suit collection called Brazen. Jurio-Luti suits are made using first-rate fabrics capable of ensuring a unique style and fit. Ranging from jacquard, embroidered silk, damask fabric or bold colored suit with a razor-sharp outline; all the pieces glitters and light up the collection. Modeled by Nollywood actor Okey Uzoeshi and music star Swazzi, every lust-worthy suit in the collection is different in terms of fabrics and techniques, but integrated through modern tailoring and silhouettes. Concentrating on neat, sleek cuts and classic colours, the aesthetic of this collection is subtle yet sophisticated. For gentlemen seeking a slim-cut suit with a well-fitted waist and a thin lapelled jacket, Jurio Luti offers a collection of comfortable men’s suits bursting with timeless colours and beguiling designs perfect for every occasion. Credits D...